Friday, September 17, 2010

FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL [DREAMGIRL]

**SPECIAL**

There is a room called SPECIAL
Deep down inside my HEART
Where no one has entered yet;
Empty, dark and unfilled.

It’s pristine, it’s pure
Because LOVE is its name
It’s secret, it’s sacrosanct
Because it’s the HOLY of HOLIES.

It’s the LILY OF THE VALLEY,
Velvet touch of the moonlight
It’s the dew drops at dawn
Because nothing can be purer...

Now there is someone called SPECIAL
Deep down inside my SOUL
Whose face i’ve never seen
Whose hands i’ve never held.

She is my MISS SUNSHINE
That lights up my darkness
She is the rainbow after the rain
That brings colours of cheers.

She is my MISS SHADOW
That follows wherever i go
She is the CURE of my pain
.....And MANY MORE...

And...
There is a room called SPECIAL
Deep down inside my heart
whose KEY only she’s got
and only who can light and fill.






[Photo source: e-pao.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment