Saturday, August 14, 2010

When Love Dies....

The dark grey Mumbai sky hovers above. Seems like the blue has gone for a holiday. The usual vehicular movement and horn noise being heard around. People are busy walking on the road as if they are being chased from behind. Street hawkers too are busy selling so their families could be fed. Amidst these crowd, i am standing alone -- alone in the middle of the road. And i feel terribly alone in this world. Never I thought in my wildest possible dreams, love could take me to this place -- a place where love dies, heart burns and the whole being cries in tears.

Admittedly, love is a strange thing. When it dies, everything seems to die, even if every other thing in life is all right and intact. The power of love -- to break into pieces or to make into a wonderful, spectacular thing. Sadly, the latter never happened. Deep inside, I am not feeling all right. Something seems to simmer inside and eats up like a gangrene. Yes, I've had break-ups before in the past but this one is different. it's had almost killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment