Monday, April 4, 2011

To my dear Darling...! [A Follow-up from DREAMGIRL]


Dear Darling,

It's my first time I am writing to you declaring my unwavering love and undivided commitment that I have for you. However, you may find yourself stunned and off-guarded to see my writing and also to hear that I am your husband from the future in a time machine. Now I am in the middle of 2012. I guess, I am a little bit ahead of you into the future in time, and I am sure you may be somewhere in the year 2011. So please try to understand me.

Just to refresh your memory as a bit of background, some years ago, I wrote a poem about you, called 'DREAMGIRL' on my blog: SINGJU ONLINE. It's a lovely poem about you. And I waited a long time for you but you never showed up. Being an impulsive and impatient lover, I couldn't wait any longer. So I went into the future in a time machine only to find myself getting married with you... my DREAMGIRL.  Just to find you was a dream come true. And I thought I'd better despatch this reciprocation online through the ubiquitous internet.

Now that you are by my side, a lovely wife, I'm the happiest man on earth, and I hope you'll too. As I had hoped, you are such a special someone that I had dreamed of. Yes, you may not be the most beautiful woman on earth but you are the sweetest and the most lovely one I've ever met. And you fill my heart -- the whole of it. Full of love. And you make my little world a pleasant place to live.

Being with the woman of my dream is a wonderful thing to have. You are the first ray of sunlight that fills my room and wakes me up at dawn. You are the sound of those little melodious singing birds in the early morning that spreads the word of peace and love. Your sweet whispers of love and the touches of your soft lips to my hot lips do all the wonders that the world can't do. What a beautiful day to begin with, with such a lovely wife by my side.

Your sweet scent of your silky long hair gives such a warm comfort to my heart. Your bell-tingling sound like laughs, when I crack jokes, makes me soar to the highest high of the universe. Your child-like smile makes me joy and drives away all my fears. Darling, what a beautiful smile you have!

You know what, we do a little different than most couples do. We make love mostly at dawn. At the beginning, you didn't agree with me. But now we do make love mostly at dawn. And I see your happy smiles. You know what, making love at dawn, as people say, keeps your heart healthy and makes you look young and fresh. And no matter what happens, it makes you happy and helps keep your mood high and jolly throughout the day. It's turned out to be true. And I see you smiling and laughing throughout the day. And it makes me a happy man.

Darling, I'll tell you something very important at closing. Now I know why God created woman. To make her man happy.  

Until the times meet.

Lots of Love and lots of Kisses.

Your Husband,

Pangamba777

[On Time Machine]

No comments:

Post a Comment